Friday 11 September 2015

An amazing lunch treat at the biggest Pizza Hut in Ahmedabad!



I visited Ahmedabad last week to take part in my sister’s graduation ceremony. After the formal function was over we decided to celebrate with her friends at the biggest and most spacious Pizza Hut in Ahmedabad. No! I am not talking about any “XYZ” Pizza hut store in Ahmedabad; I am talking about the famous Pizza Hut store at the AlphaOne mall in Ahmedabad.


We quickly booked a cab and landed in front of the mall within 15 minutes. Though the purpose of visiting the mall was treating at Pizza Hut, couldn’t stop myself from shopping at United Colours of Benetton as there was a flat 50% discount offer on all products. I was generous enough to buy my sister a trendy handbag and a pair of sports shoes for me. We finished shopping in approximately 20 minutes and headed towards the Pizza Hut block. I was stunned to see a long queue! More than 15 people were waiting to grab a bite at Pizza Hut as there was a buy 1 get 1 free offer going on at that time.  The offer was so lucrative that we couldn’t stop ourselves from joining the queue. Though it took 30 minutes for us to get a place, the experience at Pizza Hut in Ahmedabad’s AlphaOne mall was out of the world. The pizza was extremely appetizing and the service was worth appreciation. Usually it takes only 5-6 minutes to get a seat so don’t need to worry! Don’t forget to visit Pizza Hut when you step into the AlphaOne mall.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog,Thanks For SHaring Information.....
    Most renowned and conveniently located
    shopping mall in Ahmedabad. Agora mall offer restaurants, game zones, retails, hotels, banquet, multiplex theaters and many more please visit.

    ReplyDelete